- Discover why the Balkans are the next big thing in food – drink boza, rakija and wine, and taste pinjur, makalo, bieno cheese, ckembe corba and more in this adventurous foodie destination
- Learn how to make the regional specialty of pastries with local village women in Janche
- Meet a local beekeeper and get the buzz on honey in a bee master class
From US$ 2,214 10 days View Tour
|Jun 6||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 11||Only 3 seats left|
- Discover why the Balkans are the next big thing in food – explore the major foodie regions of Istria (prsut ham, olive oils, wine, truffles) and Dalmatia (sheep’s milk cheese, lamb, maraschino cherrys).
- Delve into the diverse world of food that lies beneath Slovenia’s fairytale landscape, and find out why this country has more than 20 distinct culinary regions.
- Taste some of the newest players on the world wine scene – teran, refosk, Marastina, and Kurtelaška bijela (and try to pronounce them after a few glasses).
From US$ 2,750 10 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 28||Only 8 seats left|
- Have time to explore the old town of Šibenik.
- Swimming in the Krka National Park.
- Wine tasting in local winery.
- See Game of Thrones locations such as the city of Mereen in real life
- Walk like the great Khaleesi along Split's narrow streets
- Get to see the basement of Diocletian’s Palace
- Discover the hidden secrets of Diocletian’s Palace
- Try out the local lunchtime beverage
- Feast like a king on popular dishes such as the prsut smoked ham.
- Visit the birthplace of Zinfandel and enjoy a glass or two!
- Interact with locals over coffee snd dessert
- Enjoy mouth-watering Dalmatian dishes and taste the region's most popular dish
- The most recognizable wine bar.
- Professional wine expert.
- Wine tasting.
- Meet up with like-minded women from around the world to explore Split through a woman’s eyes.
- Ascend the rooftops for spectacular views across the city from the ancient Vestibule.
- Explore the changing cultural traditions of Croatian daily life at a museum within Diocletian’s Palace.
- Walk, sip and eat your way through Zagreb with a wine expert and food-loving local guide
- Learn about the long tradition of wine-making in Croatia, including the country’s little known ties to Zinfandel
- Taste some of the best Croatian cheeses and other local specialties
- Browse the stalls piled high with produce at Dolac Market and meet the local farmers.
- Experience a traditional Zagreb breakfast at a famous tavern in Upper Town.
- Explore the distinct culinary traditions of different regions and sample specialties like truffles from Istria and seafood from Dalmatia.
- Visit the beautiful Royal Vineyards.
- Taste some of the best wines of the region.
- Visit the Museum of Lace.
- Discover the Museum of Salz.
- Enjoy a traditional food tasting experience.
- Visit a local market.
- Sightseeing tour of the vineyards.
- Learn how to cook local dishes.
Spend a day feasting on some of the best dishes of Dalmatia and learning how ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Zadar/Zadar
- Operator Terra Travel D.O.O.
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 244 5 - 7 hours View Tour
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results