Looking for available travel experts
- Discover why the Balkans are the next big thing in food – drink boza, rakija and wine, and taste pinjur, makalo, bieno cheese, ckembe corba and more in this adventurous foodie destination.
- Learn how to make the regional specialty of pastries with local village women in Janche.
- Meet a local beekeeper and get the buzz on honey in a bee master class.
SavingUS$ 130From US$ 2,465 12 days View Tour
|May 22||10+ seats left|
|Jun 5||Only 9 seats left|
- Explore the major foodie regions of Istria (prsut ham, olive oils, wine, truffles) and Dalmatia (sheep’s milk cheese, lamb, maraschino cherrys).
- Delve into the diverse world of food that lies beneath Slovenia’s fairytale landscape, and find out why this country has more than 20 distinct culinary regions.
- Get to know some of the emerging heroes of the Eastern European wine scene – teran, refosk, grk, marastina, and kurtelaška bijela (and try to pronounce them after a few glasses).
SavingUS$ 162From US$ 3,068 12 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 1 seat left|
|May 25||Only 7 seats left|
- Discover a stunning mix of Balkan countries with beautiful scenery and fascinating cultures.
- Explore the cosmopolitan and historic Bosnian capital – Sarajevo.
- Visit enchanting Mostar with its iconic bridge.
SaveUS$ 105From US$ 2,095 11 days View Tour
|May 21||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 11||Only 8 seats left|
- Meet up with like-minded women from around the world to explore Split through a woman’s eyes.
- Ascend the rooftops for spectacular views across the city from the ancient Vestibule.
- Explore the changing cultural traditions of Croatian daily life at a museum within Diocletian’s Palace.
- Browse the stalls piled high with produce at Dolac Market and meet the local farmers.
- Experience a traditional Zagreb breakfast at a famous tavern in Upper Town.
- Explore the distinct culinary traditions of different regions and sample specialties like truffles from Istria and seafood from Dalmatia.
- See Game of Thrones locations such as the city of Mereen in real life.
- Walk like the great Khaleesi along Split's narrow streets.
- Get to see the basement of Diocletian’s Palace.
- Visit the birthplace of Zinfandel and enjoy a glass or two!.
- Interact with locals over coffee snd dessert.
- Enjoy mouth-watering Dalmatian dishes and taste the region's most popular dish.
- Discover the hidden secrets of Diocletian’s Palace.
- Try out the local lunchtime beverage.
- Feast like a king on popular dishes such as the prsut smoked ham..
- Walk, sip and eat your way through Zagreb with a wine expert and food-loving local guide.
- Learn about the long tradition of wine-making in Croatia, including the country’s little known ties to Zinfandel.
- Taste some of the best Croatian cheeses and other local specialties.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results