- Cycle through forests of beech and black pine while taking in the view of Vesebit Mountain in Paklenica National Park
- Kayak across the sea and visit the pastel-coloured fishing village of Vinjerac
- Encounter waterfalls and heart-pumping rapids on a white water rafting adventure on the Zrmanja River
From US$ 1,530 8 days View Tour
|May 26||10+ seats left|
|Jul 7||10+ seats left|
- Dubrovnik's charms reach far beyond the famed beautiful city walls.
- Korcula Island is a quiet escape full of vineyards, olive groves and tranquil coves – indulge in local island food and drink specialties during a feast in a sleepy village.
- Hvar Island seems to have it all: Renaissance architecture, beautiful beaches, lush green landscapes and excellent Dalmatian cuisine.
- Browse the stalls piled high with produce at Dolac Market and meet the local farmers.
- Experience a traditional Zagreb breakfast at a famous tavern in Upper Town.
- Explore the distinct culinary traditions of different regions and sample specialties like truffles from Istria and seafood from Dalmatia.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results