Crete Wine Tasting Tours 2018/2019
5 Wine Tasting Tours
- Visit a secret spot to watch the sunset — a spot that only locals know about.
- Discover the bohemian side of Crete, from funky workshops to cool cafés.
- Venture into the city’s alleyways and back lanes to discover vibrant cultural spaces.
- Experience real Cretan food, from classic kalitsounia to freshly baked baklava.
- Learn how Crete’s culinary traditions have led to one of the healthiest diets in the world.
- Participate in a wine tasting workshop and food pairing in one of the oldest Venetian cellars in town.
- Learn about the traditional way of life on Crete.
- Help make wine during harvest season, from picking the grapes to stomping them!.
- Tantalise your tastebuds with local recipes based on wine.
Love wine? Want to be a farmer for a day and get hands-on experience ... Read More
- Starts Crete
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 124 8 hours View Tour
- Discover how a local group is working to make businesses on Crete more sustainable.
- Experience Cretan culture through its unique flavours and local treasures.
- Learn about Greece’s “liquid gold” (olive oil) while tasting different samples.
- Experience real Cretan food at 8 authentic stops away from the tourist crowds.
- Become a cheese–tasting expert by learning how to spot the best local cheeses.
- Savour Heraklion’s bougatsa, a 'must-taste' for any visitor to the city, and find out why organic Cretan olive oil is one of the best oils in the world.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results