- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tubing on a Rainforest River
- Take a mud bath in a volcano
- Experience Colombian Nightlife
- Explore Cartagena
Kick-off your epic 10-day Colombian adventure in a cabaña right on Costeño Beach tucked away on the outside of Tayrona National Park and bustling with nature. If you’ve had your fill of the beach there’s the option to hop onto a motorbike and head into Tayrona National Park for a jungle trek. From there we head to Polamino, where we stay in tiki huts for two nights. As the cherry on top of this trip, we finish off in the bright city of Cartagena. Here you can eat delicious Colombian food to your heart's content, experience the epic nightlife, explore the walled city, and so much more!
Day 1-4 : Costeño Beach
Day 5-6 : Palomino
Day 7-10 : Cartagena
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Private transportation to each location
- All transport - This trip will find us taking private A/C vans and public transport
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- NEW for 2021! All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Tubing on a Rainforest river to a Caribbean beach
- City and Navel Musem walking tour of Cartagena
- Enjoy beverages and the sunset on the old city walls of Cartagena
- Experience the tranquility of Colombia's beach's, wildlife, cities, and cultures
- Bathe in Tulum Mud Volcano (man-made clay bath volcano)
- Cartagena bar hopping
- Surfing (depending on weather)
- La Popa Monastery tour
- Fortress tours
- Scuba in Military Ship Graveyard
- Chiva party bus tour of Cartagena
- Spa day
- Sky Diving
- Resort and roof top pool lounging
- Day trip to Tayrona National park (closed in February/March)
- Day trip to Minca (a town in the mountains)
- Volleyball, beach Olympics and other daily beach activities
- Beach BBQ on a private beach with snorkeling
- Salsa lessons
- Shopping inside the walled city
- Beach Bonfire
- Any international flights to Costeno Beach and from Cartagena are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Caribbean Colombia Trip: 10 Days - Caribbean Coasting tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Caribbean Colombia Trip: 10 Days - Caribbean Coasting tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 June 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Caribbean Colombia Trip: 10 Days - Caribbean Coasting tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Caribbean Colombia Trip: 10 Days - Caribbean Coasting tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.