Looking for available travel experts
- Trek into a remote community to live with the locals.
- Sleep in a cave behind twin waterfalls.
- Make your own sugarcane candy.
- Visit Tortuguero National Park.
- Ride a boat on the Tortuguero Canal.
- See the Arenal Volcano.
- Paddle through world-class rapids on the Pacuare River.
- Indulge in a wide variety of activity and adventure.
- Mountain bike in the shadow of Arenal Volcano.
From US$ 1,829 US$ 1,477 13 days View Tour
|Nov 17||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore the Selva Tropical Rain forest, home to toucans, monkeys, parrots and many more.
- Visit the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, home to 400 bird species.
- The original chocolate tour at the cocoa plantation.
- Trek and bike in the Costa Rica highlands.
- Visit remote Indigenous communities.
- Experience exotic wildlife and the Cloud Forest.
- Hike through the rain forest and majestic Arenal Volcano.
- Visit to at least 6 hidden waterfalls.
- Look for monkeys, sloths and iguanas with a naturalist in Manuel Antonio Beach.
From US$ 1,599 12 days View Tour
|Oct 24||2 people booked|
|Nov 14||1 person booked|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results