Costa Rica Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
76 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 823 Reviews
- Paddle through world-class rapids on the Pacuare River..
- Mountain bike in the shadow of Arenal Volcano..
- Chill out to the sounds of crashing Caribbean waves..
SaveUS$ 362From US$ 1,729 US$ 1,470 13 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 3 seats left|
- Raft down the Pacuare River.
- Enjoy great activities in Arenal.
- Explore the Monteverde cloud forest.
SaveUS$ 212From US$ 1,300 US$ 1,170 9 days View Tour
- Arenal Enjoy trails and suspension bridges, hike along lava trails through Mirador 1968, a private reserve, located adjacent to Volcano Arenal National Park and take a scenic float trip safari with your Local Specialist.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Hike with your Local Specialist who offers insights into the region's unique bird and wildlife ecosystems.
- San Jose Enjoy an orientation tour in the capital city of Costa Rica and explore Sarchi, the arts and crafts capital, famed for its intricately painted oxcarts.
SaveUS$ 55From US$ 790 10 days View Tour
|Aug 7||Only 7 seats left|
|Aug 10||Only 9 seats left|
- Explore the Arenal Volcano and stop in the famous town of Sarchi.
- Relax in Baldi Hot Springs near Arenal in La Fortuna.
- Visit Manuel Antonio National Park and enjoy a range of outdoor activities..
- Relax at Baldi Hot Springs.
- Zipline through the forest canopy in Monteverde.
- Discover pristine Manuel Antonio National Park.
SaveUS$ 60From US$ 851 8 days View Tour
|Jun 20||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 21||Only 6 seats left|
- Take a trip to Tortuguero National Park.
- Relax in the hot springs of Baldi.
- Hike the Arenal Volcano.
- Swap the concrete jungle for the real thing on this trip into the rainforests, waterways, hot springs and palm-lined beaches of Costa Rica.
- Long-nosed tapirs, white-faced capuchin monkeys, elegant ocelots and three-toed sloths – Costa Rica is home to all manner of exotic native animals, and this trip puts you in the perfect position to spot them.
- Spend three days in the dense, vibrant forest of Monteverde, home to one of the worlds most elusive birds – the resplendent quetzal.
SaveUS$ 475From US$ 1,855 US$ 1,484 15 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 6 seats left|
- Arenal Volcano.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest.
- Nature walks, wildlife and hot springs.
SaveUS$ 117From US$ 717 US$ 645 5 days View Tour
- Hike close to the Arenal Volcano, walk on the trails of petrified lava.
- See incredible views of Lake Arenal and the volcano from an observation point.
- Explore the rainforest at the foot of the Arenal Volcano.
- Visit Tortuguero National Park.
- Ride a boat on the Tortuguero Canal.
- See the Arenal Volcano.
SaveUS$ 293From US$ 1,799 US$ 1,619 9 days View Tour
- Share a meal with local hosts in a G Adventures-supported community co-op..
- Bliss out on a remote Costa Rican beach..
- Stroll through Antigua's colonial streets..
SaveUS$ 541From US$ 1,789 US$ 1,342 18 days View Tour
|Jun 25||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 2||Only 9 seats left|
- Take a dip in Baldi's hot springs.
- Go out on a catamaran boat tour in Tortuga.
- See the majestic Arenal Volcano.
- Cross Costa Rica using your own power: cycle, hike and kayak.
- Mountain bike and trek up and over the Continental Divide.
- Whitewater raft down the Pacuare River.
- Trek into a remote community to live with the locals..
- Sleep in a cave behind twin waterfalls..
- Make your own sugarcane candy..
SaveUS$ 544From US$ 1,799 US$ 1,349 12 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 5 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results