- Walking tour
- Food tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Corfu Town (Kerkyra) Explore the backstreets of the Old Town
- Picturesque villages Lefkimmi, Komianata, Sinarades, Liapades
- Variety of landscapes Issos Forest, Ropa Valley and Lake Korission. Dramatic views of the coastline
- Traditional food Enjoy fresh food at local tavernas
This walking holiday explores southern Corfu, one of the most beautiful Greek islands. Visit sleepy villages framed by vineyards, walk along beaches and through shady olive groves, enjoying home cooked food at local tavernas. Corfu Town (Kerkyra) - Explore the winding backstreets of the UNESCO listed Old Town Ancient landscape - Follow mule tracks to hilltop villages and isolated monasteries Agii Deka - Climb to the island's second highest peak for spectacular views of the Mediterranean
Day 1 : Join trip in Corfu Town
Day 2 : Drive to Kavos where you walk down to the beach and onto Asprokavos
Day 3 : Walk via Lefkimmi to Santa Barbara
Day 4 : Walk along the coast to Lake Korission and onto Paramonas
Day 5 : Walk to Benitses via Komianata, transfer to Pelekas
Day 6 : Bus to Stavros where the walk begins back to Pelekas via the summit of Agii Deka
Day 7 : Walk to Liapades beach via Myrtiotissa
Day 8 : Trip ends in Liapades beach
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- Konstantinoupolis Hotel (1 night)
- Mediterranean Blue Resort (1 night)
- Perfect Ten Taverna (1 night)
- Varagoulis Apartments (1 night)
- Jimmy's Pension (2 nights)
- Avra Sunset Sea View (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Corfu and from Liapades are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking the Corfu Trail (South) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking the Corfu Trail (South) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking the Corfu Trail (South) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking the Corfu Trail (South) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.