- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the "Ornament of the World", Cordoba in the tenth century
- Explore the fascinating links from the medieval Muslim period to the Spain of today
- Visit the incomparable palaces and gardens of the Alhambra and the Alcázar in Seville
- Learn from expert guides who bring alive the history of "alAndalus" through its key sites
Our accumulated years of exploring this region have enabled us to design this unique, 9-day trip where you can tap into the roots of Spain’s incredible history and experience first-hand the vibrant culture. This custom-made tour explores the cities and lands that made up medieval "al-Andalus", tracing a history of almost 8 centuries through its principal monuments: the Mosque of Cordoba, the Real Alcazar in Seville and the Alhambra of Granada.
Please see the itinerary for more details. Don’t miss out on this unique and exciting opportunity!
Day 1: Arrival in Córdoba
Day 2: Córdoba, the "Ornament of the World"
Day 3: Córdoba & Madinat al-Zahra
Day 4: To Granada, via Alcalá
Day 5: Granada & the Alhambra
Day 6: Granada, at leisure
Day 7: To Sevilla, via Ronda
Day 8: Discovering the mudéjar heritage of Sevilla
Day 9: Departure from Sevilla
- 8 nights accommodation in 3-star hotels with character and in great locations
- Tour director, fluent in English & Spanish, to accompany you throughout
- Local expert guides for key cultural visits
- Private travel by minivan or minibus
- Entrances to Mosque-Cathedral, synagogue and Madinat al-Zahra (Cordoba), Alhambra (Granada), Cathedral & Alcazar (Sevilla)
- Some meals and refreshments: welcome dinner, tea in Arab-style tearoom and farewell dinner
- Meals other than those listed
- Drinks (other than mineral water) with the meals listed
- Porterage at hotels; tips to guides, drivers or tour director
- Earn US$ 106+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.