- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Active and outdoor
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Copenhagen
- Walking tour of Oslo
- Walking tour of Stockholm
Is this trip for me? STUNNING. TRENDY. ENRICHING.Disclaimer: this is not your average European winter trip. This 8-day adventure is saturated with hip cities, amazing scenery, quirky culture and all sorts of hidden gems only a place like Scandinavia can deliver. Skiing? Yep. Saunas? You bet. Salted herring? Well, yeah… From Copenhagen to Oslo, round-tripping through Stockholm back to the Danish capital - we'll discover the best these Scandi cities have to offer, and discover ourselves along the way. You in?
Day 1 : Copenhagen, Denmark
Day 2 : Copenhagen
Day 3 : Copenhagen to Oslo, Norway
Day 4 : Oslo
Day 5 : Oslo
Day 6 : Oslo to Stockholm, Sweden
Day 7 : Stockholm
Day 8 : Stockholm to Copenhagen, Denmark
- 7 nights in hostels
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visit the Viking Ship Museum: from 100 NOK
- Visit the Kon
- Tiki Museum: from 12 NOK
- Visit the Fram Polar Ship: from 80 NOK
- Skiing in Norway: from 840 NOK
- Guided tour of Stockholm City Hall: from 90 SEK
- Visit the Vasa Museum: from 130 SEK
- Any international flights to/from Copenhagen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Winter Scandi Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Winter Scandi Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Winter Scandi Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Winter Scandi Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.