- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Active and outdoor
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Copenhagen: Explore with your Local Expert. See Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid on the harbour, the Renaissance Stock Exchange, Christiansborg Palace.
- Copenhagen: Led by your Local Expert, visit the Amalienborg Palaces, home to the Danish royal family, including Crown Prince Frederick and Crown Princess Mary.
- Øresund Bridge: Cross this magnificent feat of engineering. It's the longest road and rail bridge in Europe, spanning 8 kilometres.
- Gothenburg: Become familiar with this cosmopolitan city during an orientation led by your Travelling Concierge.
Follow in the footsteps of the Vikings, as you uncover the innovative spirit, natural beauty and rich culture of Scandinavia. You’ll learn about its nautical heritage during a private canal cruise in colourful Gothenburg, appreciate cutting-edge architecture in pristine cities such as Copenhagen and stand in awe of deep and magnificent fjords. This legendary journey beautifully blends bold tales of the past with slick contemporary design and outstanding natural gems.
Day 1: Welcome to Copenhagen.
Day 2: Highlights of Copenhagen.
Day 3: resund Bridge and Highlights of Gothenburg.
Day 4: Cross-country to Stockholm.
Day 5: Highlights of Stockholm.
Day 6: Majestic Bergen.
Day 7: Edvard Grieg's Bergen.
Day 8: The Flm Railway and Geiranger.
Day 9: Fjord Adventure.
Day 10: Cross-country to Oslo.
Day 11: Highlights of Oslo.
Day 12: Farewell Oslo.
- Copenhagen: Get to know your fellow travellers in a relaxed atmosphere and over a meal of home-style cooking, during your Welcome Dinner at The Olive Kitchen and Bar.
- Stockholm: Join your fellow guests at Kaffegillet Gamla Stan, a local restaurant in the heart of the Old Town, where you will enjoy a meal typical of the region such as venison stew or maybe Baltic-caught fish, served with seasonal vegetables and wine.
- Bergen: Zupperia Food Exchange is centrally-located beside Bergen Harbour and offers an Asian-Norwegian-European fusion style menu. Join your fellow travellers for a tasty meal, accompanied with wine or beer.
- Oslo: Raise a glass and toast your Scandinavian adventure during your Celebration Dinner at one of the city's top restaurants, Grand Café Oslo.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (B) and 6 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight to included train travel and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, when flights are included within the itinerary and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Geiranger: Explore the majestic Geiranger Fjord Your Way, either onboard an adrenaline-fueled RIB boat cruise or on a guided kayaking expedition past spectacular waterfalls and soaring mountains.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Oslo: Visit the Hollmenkollen Ski Jump Museum after hours to learn about 4,000 years of skiing history. Toast your Scandinavian adventures with a drink and panoramic views of Oslo.
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Oslo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Timeless Scandinavia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 226+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Timeless Scandinavia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 September 2021, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Timeless Scandinavia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Timeless Scandinavia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.