- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Denmark's capital with our local guide
- Experience a ride on the iconic Flam Railway
- Enjoy a classy fjord cruise across Naeroyfjord
- Discover the cities of Bergen, Oslo and Stockholm with our local guides
Starting from Copenhagen, this tour will take you to Aarhus, Bergen and Oslo before coming to an end in Stockholm. A well-balanced blend of city sightseeing and nature activities, you will get the chance to discover the Scandinavian region from all angles during this trip.
Take the world's most scenic railway ride and embark on a cruise across Nærøyfjord, a Unesco World Heritage site. You also have the option to choose from a variety of optional activities that allow you to make the most of your time .
We have carefully crafted the itinerary of this trip to help travellers avoid sightseeing exhaustion, while providing fantastic opportunities for enjoying Scandinavian nature. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Copenhagen
Day 2: Copenhagen – Roskilde – Aarhus
Day 3: Explore Aarhus and take a ferry to Bergen
Day 4: Explore the city of Bergen
Day 5: Free day in Bergen
Day 6: Enjoy fantastic views of the Hardangerfjord area
Day 7: Flamsbana ride and fjord cruise
Day 8: Acquaint yourself with Oslo & head for the border
Day 9: Stockholm arrival
Day 10: Explore Stockholm during a city tour
Day 11: Stockholm departure
- Accommodation in hotels for 10 nights
- 10 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- A deluxe, long-drive tourist coach with WiFi during the tour
- An English-speaking tour leader
- A 3-hour city tour in Copenhagen
- An overnight ferry to Bergen
- A 3-hour sightseeing tour in Bergen with Floyen
- A 4-hour sightseeing tour in Oslo with a visit to the Viking Ships Museum
- Ride on the Flam Railway
- Fjord cruise across Nærøyfjord
- A 3-hour sightseeing tour in Stockholm
- 24/7 agent support
- International airfare
- Transfer from airport to city center
- Visa fees
- Meals beside daily breakfasts and 6 dinners
- Tips to guides and instructors
- Activities at Panorama Hotel on the Sotra peninsula, near Bergen
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 101+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.