- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm with a Local Specialist
- Discover Bergen
- Visit Odense, Stavanger, the Sognefjord, Geiranger, the Stave Chuch in Lom, the Olympic Town of Lillehammer, Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo and Stockholm's City Hall
- View the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen, Haakon's Hall in Bergen and the Geirangerfjord
Your travels will reveal the storybook beauty and colourful history of Scandinavia. On this Scandinavian trip, you'll see the fairy tales of Hans Christian Andersen come to life, hop aboard one of Europe's most exciting train journeys and learn about farm life near Bergen.
Day 1: Welcome to Copenhagen
Day 2: Explore Historic Copenhagen
Day 3: Journey through Stunning Scenery to Randers
Day 4: Set Sail for Stavanger
Day 5: Onwards to Colourful Bergen
Day 6: Bergen Your Way
Day 7: Enjoy the Scenic Flm Railway and on to Sognefjord
Day 8: Continue to Geirangerfjord
Day 9: A Day at the Breathtaking Geirangerfjord
Day 10: Venture to Historic Lom and Lillehammer
Day 11: On to Viking-Filled Oslo
Day 12: Journey to Stockholm
Day 13: Discover Beautiful Stockholm
Day 14: Farewell Scandinavia
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 13 breakfasts
- 8 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry from Denmark to Norway.
- Ferry across the Boknafjord.
- Ferry across the Sognefjord.
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Train journey on the famous Flam Railway.
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Stockholm are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 125+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.