- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- age_requirement 18-35 yrs
- Experience authentic European backpacking with a small group of likeminded people
- Explore the best of Scandinavia, including city trips, sightseeing and islandhopping
- Copenhagen Pub Crawl, canal cruise, visit to Tivoli Gardens and more included
- Enjoy a blend of group activities, optional activities and selfguided exploring
You’ll have either one or two nights in each city, making this the ultimate fast-paced tour of Scandinavia. With unmissable included activities and an exciting library of optional excursions as well as plenty of opportunities for self-guided exploring, this is the ultimate way to experience all that Scandinavia and the Baltics have to offer.
Traveling with you throughout, your tour leader will ensure your trip goes smoothly; making sure you arrive at each destination safely. She or he will also co-ordinate essential and optional activities such as walking tours and pub crawls, not to mention making sure you’ve got a cold beer waiting for you upon arrival in each hostel.
Euroventure takes all the stress out of traveling so that you’re free to relax and enjoy your trip!
Day 1: Copenhagen
Day 2: Copenhagen
Day 3: Copenhagen
Day 4: Stockholm
Day 5: Stockholm
Day 6: Helsinki
Day 7: Helsinki
- All overland and night ferry transport tickets from the first to the last city, as shown in the key.
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels or hotels, tested by us.
- Walking directions between the stations and your booked accommodation.
- Unmissable included activities in every city.
- Free time to either explore with the rest of your group or alone.
- A personalised travel booklet with maps, language guides, top tips, and more.
- Access to our 24hr emergency phone number while you’re away.
- Access to your itinerary, tickets and documents on the Euroventure App.
- Activities: 1-hour canal cruise including visit to the Little Mermaid Statue; Skansen open-air museum and Nordic Zoo; Island hopping trip; entrance to Tivoli Gardens
- 24hr Stockholm Transport Card
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Helsinki are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scandinavia Group Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.