- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Little Mermaid, the Gefion Fountain and the Royal Palace
- See Hamlet’s Kronberg Castle
- Orientation tour of Oslo
- See the impressive Tvindefossen Waterfall
If you have time on your side, you can have your sweet Polish cake and eat it too. This is a choose your own adventure trip. The culturally curious will find themselves seeing a Chopin piano recital in Warsaw & watching Swan Lake in Moscow. The adrenalin junkies will get a chance to go bobsledding in Lillehammer or bike riding in scenic Oslo. Maybe you're the wild one that chooses to do it all.
Day 1: Start Copenhagen
Day 2: Copenhagen
Day 3: Copenhagen to Oslo
Day 4: Oslo
Day 5: Oslo to Voss via Hardangervidda
Day 6: Voss to Geiranger Fjord via Sognefjord
Day 7: Geiranger Fjord to Gjovik via Lom and Lillehammer
Day 8: Gjovik to Stockholm
Day 9: Stockholm
Day 10: Stockholm to Overnight Baltic Ferry
Day 11: Overnight Baltic Ferry to Helsinki
Day 12: Helsinki to St. Petersburg
Day 13: St. Petersburg
Day 14: St. Petersburg
Day 15: St. Petersburg to Novgorod
Day 16: Novgorod to Moscow via Klin
Day 17: Moscow
Day 18: Moscow
Day 19: Moscow to Minsk
Day 20: Minsk to Warsaw via Brest
Day 21: Warsaw
Day 22: Depart Warsaw
- For 6 nights, you'll be resting your head in funky hostels in buzzing parts of the city. Another 14 will be spent in hotels, and for 1 night you'll be snugged into a cabin on a Baltic cruise from Sweden to Finland.
- Wondrous delights like Norwegian salmon and Russian blini will be on the menu for this trip. We'll make sure you're fed and watered with breakfast each morning, and will also throw in a lunch and 10 dinners - one of them a traditional Polish feast.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Warsaw are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scandinavia and Russia Plus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 156+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scandinavia and Russia Plus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 19 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Scandinavia and Russia Plus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scandinavia and Russia Plus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.