- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the Little Mermaid, the Gefion Fountain and the Royal Palace
- See Hamlet’s Kronberg Castle
- Orientation Tour of Oslo
- See the impressive Tvindefossen Waterfall
From colourful Copenhagen to sophisticated Stockholm, this trip gives you 12 days of pure Scandinavian magic. Expect fresh air, fairytale forests, fresh seafood, hot saunas, jaw-dropping fjords and enough natural beauty and cultural heritage to take your breath away. Get the pulse racing in Voss, gawp at the Geiranger Fjord and meet some Alaskan Huskies in Dalarna - and that's just for starters.
Day 1: Start Copenhagen
Day 2: Copenhagen
Day 3: Copenhagen to Oslo
Day 4: Oslo
Day 5: Oslo to Voss via Hardangervidda
Day 6: Voss
Day 7: Voss to Geiranger via Sognefjord
Day 8: Geiranger to Lillehammer
Day 9: Lillehammer to Dalarna
Day 10: Dalarna to Stockholm
Day 11: Stockholm
Day 12: Depart Stockholm
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Stockholm are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scandinavia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scandinavia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 July 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Scandinavia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scandinavia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.