- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Bergen See Haakon's Hall and the bustling fish market
- Copenhagen Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Little Mermaid, Nyhavn, Royal Amalienborg Palace and the Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Lillehammer Visit this charming host city of the 1994 winter Olympics
- Oslo View the medieval fortress Akershus, the City Hall and the Royal Palace and visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park with your Local Specialist
The land of the Vikings, deep fjords and the Northern Lights - Norway, Denmark and Sweden serve up a stylish sojourn that will deliver the arresting beauty and captivating history you've come to expect from Scandinavia. Your 12-day adventure across 'the north' reveals centuries of trading heritage amidst region's colourful harbour fa��ades and all the natural splendour befitting of the King and Queen of the fjords.
Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
Day 2: Copenhagen sightseeing and free time
Day 3: Copenhagen Oslo (1 Night)
Day 4: Oslo sightseeing Vrdal (1 Night)
Day 5: Vrdal Bergen (2 Nights)
Day 6: Bergen sightseeing and free time
Day 7: Bergen Sognefjord (Hafslo) (1 Night)
Day 8: Sognefjord (Hafslo) Fagernes (1 Night)
Day 9: Fagernes Lillehammer Karlstad (1 Night)
Day 10: Karlstad rebro Stockholm (2 Nights)
Day 11: Stockholm sightseeing and free time
Day 12: Depart Stockholm
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 11 Breakfasts
- 4 Three-course dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Stockholm are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Scandinavia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Scandinavia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Scandinavia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Scandinavia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.