- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bergen See Haakon's Hall and the bustling fish market
- Copenhagen Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Little Mermaid, Nyhavn, Royal Amalienborg Palace and the Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Oslo View the medieval fortress Akershus, the Town Hall and the Royal Palace and visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park with your Local Specialist
- Stockholm Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the medieval Storkyrkan, the Town Hall, Riddarholm Church and the Royal Palace
The land of the Vikings, deep fjords and the Northern Lights - Norway, Denmark and Sweden serve up a stylish sojourn that will deliver the arresting beauty and captivating history you've come to expect from Scandinavia. Your 12-day adventure across 'the north' reveals centuries of trading heritage amidst region's colourful harbour façades and all the natural splendour befitting of the King and Queen of the fjords.
Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Copenhagen – Oslo (1 Night)
Day 4: Oslo Sightseeing – Vrådal (1 Night)
Day 5: Vrådal – Bergen (2 Nights)
Day 6: Bergen Free Time
Day 7: Bergen – Sognefjord (Hafslo) (1 Night)
Day 8: Sognefjord (Hafslo) – Fagernes (1 Night)
Day 9: Fagernes – Lillehammer – Karlstad (1 Night)
Day 10: Karlstad – Örebro – Stockholm (2 Nights)
Day 11: Stockholm Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 12: Depart Stockholm
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 11 Breakfasts
- 5 Three-course dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Stockholm are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Scandinavia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Scandinavia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 30 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Scandinavia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Scandinavia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.