- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Bergen See Haakon's Hall and the bustling fish market
- Copenhagen Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Little Mermaid, Nyhavn, Royal Amalienborg Palace and the Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Lillehammer Visit this charming host city of the 1994 winter Olympics
- Oslo View the medieval fortress Akershus, the City Hall and the Royal Palace and visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park with your Local Specialist
- Sognefjord View the 'King' of the fjords
- Stockholm Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the medieval Storkyrkan, the City Hall, Riddarholm Church and the Royal Palace
- Show more
The land of the Vikings, deep fjords and long summer nights – Norway, Denmark and Sweden serve up a stylish sojourn that will deliver the arresting beauty and captivating history you’ve come to expect from Scandinavia. Your 12-day adventure across ‘the North’ reveals centuries of trading heritage amidst the region’s colourful harbour façades and all the natural splendour befitting of the 'King' and 'Queen' of the fjords.
Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
Day 2: Copenhagen sightseeing and free time
Day 3: Copenhagen Oslo (1 Night)
Day 4: Oslo sightseeing Vrdal (1 Night)
Day 5: Vrdal Bergen (2 Nights)
Day 6: Bergen sightseeing and free time
Day 7: Bergen Sognefjord (Lrdal) (1 Night)
Day 8: Sognefjord (Lrdal) Fagernes (1 Night)
Day 9: Fagernes Lillehammer Karlstad (1 Night)
Day 10: Karlstad rebro Stockholm (2 Nights)
Day 11: Stockholm sightseeing and free time
Day 12: Depart Stockholm
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 11 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- City orientation tours
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Stockholm are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Scandinavia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Scandinavia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Scandinavia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Scandinavia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- We ask that you pack any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require.
- You will be required to adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instructions.
- COVID-19 requirements vary from country to country and region to region and you may be required to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Evidence of negative COVID tests may also be required.