- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Midnight cruise weave around giant ice bergs and marvel at the midnight Arctic sun as you enjoy a cruise on the mighty ice fjord
- Hotel Arctic stay at the most northerly 4star hotel in the world
- Ilulissat enjoy a guided walk in the pretty coastal town, visit the museum and marvel at the stunning scenery
- Exploring Greenland choose from a host of optional activities to enhance your visit including dog sledding, whale watching or a snow scooter excursion
Enjoy a short stay in Ilulissat in Western Greenland staying at the impressive Hotel Arctic - right on the ice fjord. Take a midnight sun cruise on ice fjord and enjoy drinks made with fresh ice berg ice!
Day: 1 Copenhagen (Denmark)
Day: 2 Ilulissat & ice fjord cruise
Day: 3 Ilulissat
Day: 4 Ilulissat
Day: 5 Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 4 nights in 3 - 4 star accommodation
- Transfers from Ilulissat airport to the Hotel Arctic on day 2
- Welcome meeting at Hotel Arctic on day 2 and city walk
- 4 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Return economy class flights with Air Greenland between Copenhagen and Ilulissat (via Kangerlussuaq)
- Midnight Ice fjord cruse on day 3
- International flights and visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 237 today.
- Earn US$ 158+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greenland Ilulissat Adventure - 5 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Greenland Ilulissat Adventure - 5 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Greenland Ilulissat Adventure - 5 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.