- Visit all three Scandinavian countries - Denmark, Norway and Sweden
- Visit the Nordic country of Finland
- Explore Copenhagen, Stockholm and Bergen with free days in each
- Experience the Norwegian fjords
- Enjoy overnight ferry cruises to Norway and Finland
- Guided tours of Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki
- Show more
Day 1: Start of tour in Copenhagen
Day 2: Copenhagen
Day 3: Copenhagen - Odense - Aarhus - Hirtshals (ferry port)
Day 4: Overnight ferry - Bergen
Day 5: Bergen
Day 6: Bergen - Gudvangen - Flam - Borgund - Oslo
Day 7: Oslo - Karlstad
Day 8: Karlstad - Sigtuna - Stockholm
Day 9: Stockholm
Day 10: Lidingö island - Overnight ferry to Helsinki
Day 11: Arrive in Helsinki
Day 12: Helsinki
Day 13: End of tour in Helsinki
- 12 nights' accommodation in twin-share hotel rooms and cabins with private en-suite facilities
- Single travelers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room/cabin
- 12 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners*Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- All taxes and fees included
- Two overnight ferries
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Helsinki are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Copenhagen Helsinki tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Copenhagen Helsinki tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2024, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Copenhagen Helsinki tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Copenhagen Helsinki tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Face masks will be compulsory while on the coach, boat and train. Coaches are cleaned and sanitised before the start of each tour and daily cleaning is maintained throughout the tour.
- Traveler are required to carry out responsible social distancing while on the coach and train, during city tours, on visits to landmarks, museums etc.