- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- SMALL GROUP SIGHTSEEING in St. Petersburg, enjoy a guided tour of the Hermitage Museum with a group size of no more than 25 guests
- VISIT Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo, the City Hall in Stockholm, the Peter and Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg and St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow
- VIEW the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen, the Finlandia Hall in Helsinki, the Tsar's Winter Palace, Nevsky Prospekt, St. Isaac's Cathedral and the statue of Peter the Great in St. Petersburg and Red Square and the Walls of the Kremlin in Moscow
- SEE Børsen, Christiansborg Palace and Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen, Akershus, the Royal Palace and the Opera House in Oslo, Storkyrkan, Riddarholmen Church and the Royal Palace in Stockholm, the Sibelius Monument, the Olympic Stadium and the Opera House in Helsinki
Scandinavia meets Mother Russia on this memorable encounter with fairy-tale cities and imperial capitals. Delve into the history of the Vikings, Hanseatic traders and powerful Russian tsars as you wind your way from Copenhagen to Moscow.
Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Copenhagen – Oslo (2 Nights)
Day 4: Oslo Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 5: Oslo – Stockholm (2 Nights)
Day 6: Stockholm Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Stockholm Free Time – At Sea
Day 8: At Sea – Helsinki Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 9: Helsinki – St. Petersburg (3 Nights)
Day 10: St. Petersburg Sightseeing and Hermitage Museum visit
Day 11: St. Petersburg At Leisure
Day 12: St. Petersburg – High-Speed Train – Moscow (3 Nights)
Day 13: Moscow Sightseeing and At Leisure
Day 14: Moscow At Leisure
Day 15: Depart Moscow
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 14 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Overnight Cruise from Sweden to Finland, all cabins have two berths
- Ferry from Denmark to Sweden
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Capitals of the North tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 159+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Capitals of the North tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 27 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Capitals of the North tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Capitals of the North tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.