- duration 20 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Enjoy an exclusive Afternoon Tea – one of the finest British traditions with a Scandinavian touch at d’Angleterre’s.
- Continue exploring the Svalbard Archipelago.
- Enjoy a day relaxing at sea and take advantage of the many facilities on board your luxury yacht.
- Cruise among glorious icebergs and active volcanoes and feel the spray of thundering waterfalls.
On this 20 day journey, explore the Scandinavian highlights of Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo before cruising the Arctic Islands from Svalbard to Iceland.
Discover the highlights of Scandinavia’s elegant cities. Explore the majestic palaces of Copenhagen and the treasures and charm of picture-perfect Stockholm and Oslo. Embark Scenic Eclipse for the journey of a lifetime in all-inclusive luxury cruising the Arctic Islands from Svalbard to Iceland.
Sharing a flair for design, stunning natural beauty and colourful architecture, it is the small differences that make the Scandinavian cities utterly unique. Copenhagen’s humble origins as a fishing port and charming cobblestone streets contrast with Stockholm’s elegant 57 bridges linking the 14 islands of the metropolis, while cosy Oslo is nestled amongst Nordic forests, lakes and green hills.
Day 1 : Copenhagen
Day 2 : Copenhagen
Day 3 : Copenhagen
Day 4 : Stockholm
Day 5 : Stockholm - Oslo
Day 6 : Oslo
Day 7 : Oslo - Longyearbyen
Day 8 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 9 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 10 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 11 : At Sea
Day 12 : At Sea
Day 13 : North East Greenland
Day 14 : East Coast Fjords
Day 15 : East Coast Fjords
Day 16 : East Coast Fjords
Day 17 : East Coast Fjords
Day 18 : East Coast Fjords
Day 19 : At Sea
Day 20 : Reykjavik
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand panorama suite
- Panorama suite
- Spa suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 20 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 20 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- 13 night all-inclusive luxury Scenic Eclipse cruise
- The intimacy of small group land journeys with up to 20 guests
- Your choice of Scenic Freechoice activities
- Fully escorted land journey led by an expert handpicked
- Tour Director with knowledgeable local guides
- Internal flights and taxes
- Porterage throughout plus return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Arctic Islands with Scandinavian Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Arctic Islands with Scandinavian Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 24 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Arctic Islands with Scandinavian Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Arctic Islands with Scandinavian Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.