- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Copenhagen like a local and hop on a bike. There is no better way to see the major sites, as well as explore hidden corners of this beautiful city.
- Don't miss Gothenburg's Haga district, with its picturesque wooden houses and the iconic Skansen Kronan, as well as laidback Langgatan street.
- Take a ferry to Vrango Island, a stunning fishing town in the Gothenburg Archipelago, and discover this rocky nature haven by kayak (summer months only).
Do as the locals do on this urban adventure reaching from the bohemian quarters of Copenhagen to the stylish boutiques of Oslo. Explore the cobbled streets of Gothenburg, and nibble traditional cinnamon rolls at a Swedish coffee house, then head out to Vrango Island for some kayaking.
Malmo / Gothenburg
Vrango Island / Gothenburg
- Hotel (3 nights), Pension (3 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts
- Train , Public bus , Metro , Bicycle , Ferry
- An expert tour leader
- Copenhagen - Visit to Freetown Christiania with Local Guide
- Copenhagen - Bike Tour
- Vrango Island - Day Trip
- Vrango Island - Island Tour with Local Guide (Oct to Apr)
- Vrango Island - Sea Kayaking (May to Sep)
- Any international flights to Copenhagen and from Oslo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this A Taste of Scandinavia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Taste of Scandinavia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
A Taste of Scandinavia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Taste of Scandinavia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The areas visited on this trip can be very cold at night throughout the year, especially at the start and end of the season and during the winter months. On the other hand summers can have mixed weather, with some very hot days. Please familiarize yourself with what climate to expect, and bring appropriate clothing for adverse weather conditions, including base layers, hat, gloves, scarf, coat and anything else that you think may be applicable.
- Please note that this trip takes in the southern part of Scandinavia. There are no fjords in this part of Scandinavia. If you would like to see fjords we recommend you look at our 'Northern Norway' trip from Oslo to Tromso in the far north of Scandinavia.
- Scandinavia can be an expensive destination in many ways, from museum entrance fees to optional activities, but especially in terms of eating out. Please bear this in mind when booking this trip. Your leader will be at hand to advise on how to save money.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same gender. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. However, if you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge (some exceptions may apply). Please ask your travel consultant for more details. Also, hotels in Europe often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together/apart. Rooms in Scandinavia tend to be small, and occasionally bathrooms will be shared with other guests.
- This trip is quite fast paced to make the most of your time. We will take you on regular orientation walks, so you'll be on your feet quite a lot. While this may be tiring for some, it’s the best way to get your head around a place and to set yourself up for further discoveries.
- Please note that on this trip there will not be much time in Norway's capital Oslo. If you would like to explore the city in depth please consider adding one or more additional nights at the end. Copenhagen also has much to offer, so adding additional nights prior to your trip is also highly recommended. This trip gives you a taster of southern Scandinavia. If you would like to explore further you may want to consider looking at our 'Complete Scandinavia' trip, continuing to Norway's fjord region, Sweden's lakes and its capital Stockholm, before ending in Helsinki in Finland.
- If you have more time to explore the region you may want to extend this trip by combining it with the 'Scandinavia Explorer', taking in the Norwegian fjords, Sweden's capital Stockholm, and ending in Helsinki in Finland. Or complete the loop and additionally tack on our 'Baltic Experience' trip, travelling from Helsinki through the Baltic States, and ending in Vilnius.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal