- Experience over 10 sights in just 1 hour!
- Only authorised Segway Tour in Denmark i.e. you'll drive the latest machines
- Complimentary organic beverage & Segway souvenir after your tour
- Small group tour with guide
We are Denmark's only officially authorised Segway Tour Operator so you can trust we have the latest machines and experienced guides.
You'll start your Segway Cruise Experience at our waterfront store by Langelinie where you'll check-in and get instructions on our spacious training ground. Haven't tried a Segway before? Don't worry - it's super easy to use the intuitive zero-emission machine and our guests have it down very quickly. Within minutes you'll be on your way to see what Wonderful Copenhagen has to offer.
Your tour will begin in a no-car zone cruising along the water whilst still experiencing iconic landmarks such as The Little Mermaid, The Royal Opera house, The Royal Playhouse, and much more - it's a great way to take-off! You'll also see the impressive Marble Church and drive right up to the square in front of The Royal Palace where you can wave to the Queen of Denmark. We'll then cruise through the iconic Kastellet, where cars are not allowed to drive. You'll be surprised how much you'll be able to see in just 1 hour as this tour takes you from Langelinie all the way to colourful Nyhavn.
There are photo stops built in along the way and your guide is happy to assist with capturing some fun memories!
After your tour you will receive a fun Segway Souvenir and a complimentary organic beverage.
A Segway sightseeing tour is a great and eco-friendly way to quickly get familiarised with the city. Our location is also ideal if you're visiting Copenhagen by cruise ship, and is a popular shore excursion when you have limited time in the city.
So what are you waiting for? Book now and let's Cruise Copenhagen the Seg-Way!
- Organic Beverage at the end of your tour
- Fun Segway Souvenir
- Rain poncho (in case of rain)
- Use of Segway, helmet, radio hifi-system
- Any international flights to/from Copenhagen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 1-hour Guided Segway Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. World Nomads' travel insurance has been designed by travelers for travelers.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationRequirements for participating in this Segway Tour: Minimum Age: 14 years Weight range: 45 - 125kg Minimum Height: 135cm The tours take place in all weather conditions (except if it poses a hazard) so please dress accordingly for your own comfort. Not suitable for pregnant women or people with mobility issues. You should be able to stand up for the duration of the tour, and get up/down from the Segway with ease. Please set aside 30 min extra in addition to your tour time (15 min prior for check-in and training and 5-15 min for check-out)