Top Cooking Classes Tours in 2018/2019
28 Cooking Classes Tours
- Cycle around the community to see everyday life in Varna
- Visit a local home to spend some time with the locals
- Help prepare a meal and dine with a local family
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef
- Enjoy your homemade meal in a beautiful loft in Rome’s historic center
- Fun, memorable, and the perfect way to spend your time in Rome
- Private pizza making lesson, taught by a pizza chef!
- Make your own pizza, get a drink and dessert on top!
- Perfect for families and/or friends!
- Discover the Nubian culture and its rich traditions
- Sail along the River Nile to reach Elephantine Island
- Share a Nubian meal with a local family
- Learn to make different types of pasta
- Hands on activity for children and adults alike
- Have fun learning about the Italian food culture
- Learn Brazilian cuisine during a 4 hour cooking class
- Joyful and intimate experience
- Learn to cook a full fledged Indian meals from a chef in an Indian home.
- Options for vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Learn the basics of an Indian kitchen and how to use spices.
- Learn how to make Russian traditional food within 2-3 hours;.
- Get an exciting experience and pleasure from the cooking process and its result;.
Get prepared for an exciting experience to cook 2 Russian traditional specialties with your personal ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Saint Petersburg/Saint Petersburg
- Operator ULKOtours - Russia & Scandinavia
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 109 2-3 hours View Tour
- Learn about the Ying and Yang ingredients of Vietnamese cuisine
- Head to the market to learn how to select the finest, freshest ingredients
- Cook under the special instructions of a professional chef
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes with the help of the locals
- Go shopping in local market
- Discover the unique Vietnamese culture and cuisine
- Meet and interact with a local family in their home
- Visit a local market to shop for fish, produce and other items
- Cook and share a Maldivian meal with the locals
- Support a local NGO helping Syrian refugees to find their feet in a new home.
- Enjoy a delicious Syrian meal and talk directly with people who have had to flee Syria.
- Meet some of the volunteers who dedicate their time to helping others.
- Real experience of preparing Vietnamese cuisine
- Visit exciting local market
- Learn about genuine Vietnamese dishes
- Learn how to make Laotian dishes
- Enjoy a homemade meal
- Spend your evening with a local family at their home
- Enjoy a traditional Dutch meal
- Help the host in preparing the food and learn how to make Dutch dishes in the process
- Meet and interact with locals
- Try your hand at making authentic Romanian recipes.
- Visit with a local family and chat about their life in Brasov.
- Learn about Romanian cultures, traditions, and cuisine.
- Ride on the back of a motorbike through picturesque Hue countryside.
- Learn traditional food preparation at a cooking class at Thanh Toan Eco Restaurant.
- Try local food specialities.
- Visit the ruins of an ancient temple
- Indulge in a 3-course meal in a tropical garden, served with Cambodian cocktail
- Explore local villages and discover the Siem Reap countryside
- Explore Bucharest's mouthwatering food
- Meet and interact with a local in their home
- Help preparing food and dine with a local
- Explore the Hue countryside by bicycle.
- Enjoy a cooking class at a local eco-restaurant.
- Take a small river boat and experience the local fishing practices.
- Learn traditional Vietnamese cooking from a local chef, then enjoy the food!.
- Ride a Dragon boat on Perfume river to Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Visit Hue city sights, including the Khai Dinh Tomb and the Forbidden City.
- A fun-filled Greek cooking lesson in a comfortable & private venue in downtown Athens
- An intriguing walk in Athens Central Market with a fun & knowledgeable foodie expert
- Not a simple cooking demonstration. Prepare to get your hands dirty & do more than listen!
- Learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes from an experienced cooking instructor
- Enjoy the meal you have helped to prepare and admire your cooking skills
- Discover the local culture through gastronomy
- Learn about Portugeuse food and cooking traditions.
- Enjoy food and wine tasting.
- See the spectacular sights on tours in Lisbon, Sintra, Porto, Braga and Óbidos.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results