White Shark Diving Company is more than just a diving company – we are deeply committed to the conservation of our Great White Sharks. We are one of the 8 cage-diving operators based in Gansbaai – the ‘Great White Shark Capital of the World’.
White Shark Diving Company is a founding member of the Great White Protection Foundation, and has been a leading voice in the call for operators to collaborate in protecting the dwindling number of sharks and other marine species off the coastline of South Africa.
A crucial part of our initiative is to educate local and international visitors about the conservation plight of the great white shark. We run daily trips to educate guests about great white sharks. Our cage diving trips give visitors the opportunity to see great white sharks in their natural environment, where their grace and beauty is most evident.
Why book with Us
- We are holders of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award from 2014 to 2019.
- We have been operating for 21 years with a 100% safety record.
- We limit the number of passengers on White Shark to 22 people in order to provide more time for
a personal, exclusive experience during shark cage viewing.
- White Shark Diving Company is fully committed to the preservation of great white sharks and our
marine environment as a whole. This is reflected in our various conservation and social
responsibility initiatives, including our volunteer program.
- We have shark sightings throughout the year. However, please bear in mind that sightings of wild
animals can never be guaranteed. In the unfortunate event that you do not have shark sightings
during your trip, we do not offer refunds but, we will provide you with a non-transferable voucher
(valid for two years) allowing you to join us for another trip free of charge on a date of your
choice (depending on availability).
- Our adventures have been captured on various local and international television documentaries.