Excellent communication and staff that were warm, skilled and knowledgeable.
Conditions in Nepal can change rapidly and whenever something unexpected occurred HST dealt with each instance sometimes without you even knowing there was an issue! (eg. cancelled flights and blocked roads due to weather conditions, etc).
Although I didn't initially realize; my multi day ride was customized to suit my ability. Often along the way Arun would take me off the main route to ride more technical single tracks, or ride on ahead so he could photograph you amongst the mountains. All the while still experiencing remote village culture.
I can't speak more highly of Jenny, Santosh, Arun, and all the crew I rode with on my trip and also their shop rides.
HST made my Nepal trip an experience to remember for a lifetime."
Nepal is famous for the highest mountains in the world, and with that title, it is no surprise that mountain bikers from around the world are drawn to Nepal. Himalayan Single Track has been striving for the last 7 years to bring the best trails and riding experiences in Nepal to riders from all over the world. Our team of dedicated guides, mechanics and service staff know what it takes to deliver you the ultimate Mountain Bike experience in Nepal
Why book with Us
The fact that we are a mountain bike company, with our own workshop, equipment and bikes. We are not a trekking or tour company selling mountain biking trips as an add on, or just because it is growing in popularity. We are selling mountain biking trips because that is what we do 100% of the time. We research and plan our own routes, we add on special trails and single tracks and we go the extra mile to make sure your trips are better.
Of course other companies offer Annapurna, Upper Mustang etc, but we move with the moment, we do not stick to normal paths and we are happy to change our program on the fly according to your riding abilities, after all it’s your hard earned money and it’s your holiday.
What separates us from the crowd?
– We have our own fleet of Mountain Bikes (Full Suspension and Hardtail).
– Our ride partners are Giant which allows us to update our fleet every 18 months.
– We run the ONLY mountain specific guide training program in Nepal with an MBLA (Mountain Bike Leaders Award) certificate which is recognized by British Cycling and tailored made to conditions in the Himalaya.
– Our guides, we love them, they are the backbone of our company and they have the right gear, training and experience to get the job done!
– We listen to you. We want your holiday to be special, so we are open to new ideas, on the spot itinerary changes and customized biking programs.
– We specialize in local experience, be it from knowing where to get the best MoMo and Thungba in town, to know hidden trails, scenic spots and those little experience that make holidays in Nepal so special.
Tours and Holidays by Himalayan Single Track
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-free booking
- No booking or credit card fees