We are an ecotourism organization operating in the local town of Fujinomiya, Japan.
We aim to protect the natural environment, regional cultures and the dignity of the local community through community-based ecotourism. We work together with local people in Fujinomiya to highlight cultural and outdoor experiences and attractions, promote local arts, and create services that are English-friendly, including teaching locals English.
We operate a variety of Eco tours including a cycling tour of the mountain villages near Mount Fuji that allows our guests the opportunity to enjoy the rural landscapes alongside the stunning view of Mount Fuji, a food and culture tour where one can try a variety of local and traditional food, as well as, visit cultural and historical spots in the town, and a hiking tour up Mtount Fuji to the Hoei crater.
Why book with Us
We have won the Japan Ecotourism Special Award 2018 by the Ministry of Environment!
One our tours you will enjoy:
- Interacting with the locals and experience the authentic life in Fujinomiya at the foot of Mt. Fuji, which has an amazing culture, nature and people
- Cycling around the mountain villages near Mt. Fuji and explore the rural landscapes alongside the stunning view of Mt. Fuji
- Food and culture tour trying a variety of local and traditional food, as well as, visits to the cultural and historical spots in the town
- Hiking tour up Mt. Fuji to the Hoei crater
All of our Eco tours are guided by local guides. Our tours also benefit and empower local communities in Fujinomiya.
Tours and Holidays by En-Ya Mt. Fuji Ecotours
- Best Price Guarantee
- Hassle-free booking
- No booking or credit card fees