We have been a leading Kilimanjaro tour operator since 1994, with a proud and unbeatable track record of over 14000 successful and safe summit attempts.
Our vast experience puts us in a unique position to offer you the most professional support, guidance, information and motivation to realise this once in a lifetime dream.
We can provide you with unlimited references from previous successful and satisfied clients - on request. The operational office is registered with TATO.
Our tour consultants
Most of our sales staff have successfully summated Kilimanjaro themselves and are in a position to provide you with first hand expert advice.
We will arrange everything for you: Bookings, park fees, transfers, accommodation, guides, porters, food and equipment, leaving you free to enjoy the climb.
After booking with us, we will provide a fast and efficient after-sales service, answering any questions you might have or providing any additional information and advice you may require.
We will provide you with all the information required, in order for you to choose the most suitable and most spectacular route for your trek.
Complete and comprehensive information package
With your booking confirmation, you will receive a very important Kilimanjaro Information pack which contains the following information:
- Altitude sickness guide: As part of our total commitment to safe climbing practices; we provide all our clients with a unique guide on the prevention and management of altitude sickness on the mountain.
- Document explaining the reasons why we recommend certain gear, as well as helpful buying guidelines.
- Fitness program, to increase your chances of a successful summit attempt, we have developed a tailor made fitness program.
- Route map, essential information for your climb, tips for success, nutrition on the hike as well as general travel and language tips.
Our Kilimanjaro Information pack was designed to promote success and safety, and is a result of our dedication, experience, and a commitment to excellence.
Real-Time Tracking Service (Standard package hikes only)
We now offer the only real-time Live Tracking to hikers on Mount Kilimanjaro. This unique service will allow family and friends to track the progress their loved ones - live - as they hike to the summit of Kilimanjaro.
Our guides and porters
We utilise highly trained and registered guides with years of experience, who will lead a team of support staff properly
equipped, to look after you on the mountain.
On all our package options, every hiker is supported by at least one porter to carry their duffel bag ( max 15kg) from one
camp to the next. The above average ratio of our support staff to climber is: 2 Porters per climber and 2 guides per a maximum of 4 climbers – a very favourable ratio we put in place to directly enhance your safety and enjoyment on the mountain.
Safety on the mountain
We supply emergency portable Oxygen (for emergency use only) with all our hikes. We supply an important medic first aid kit (for emergency use only), to all our groups for both the budget climbers and standard packages on every hike.
- All chief guides carry a Pulse-Oximeter and take
readings of all hikers twice a day
- All our packages include the Kilimanjaro RescueTeam (managed by KINAPA) fees.
- We can offer you extended itineraries for the highly recommended extra acclimatization on the mountain - it is even possible to extend the duration of your hike, during your hike, while on the mountain (subject to additional costs and
Flexible starting dates
Our hike starting dates are totally flexible as per your requirements, even for individuals – we can schedule the start of your
hike on any day of the year!
For unforeseen circumstances and on request, we are flexible regarding the change of your hiking dates (subject to availability, reasonable notice given and route chosen).
Option to have a private hike on request, at no additional cost – applicable only to our standard packages.
The overall rating score is based on all time feedback received and does not express any opinions of BookMundi.com. The current reviews and scores are thus representative of a company's performance.