Chernobyl is the most famous Ukrainian phenomenon. If you plan to visit Ukraine or are already in the country, don’t miss the most important and unique experience and site.
The event, which got name "the Chernobyl Disaster”, has changed the trajectory of our civilization development; it is the most evident contribution of Ukraine into the global history. Its place – the Chernobyl Zone, with the nuclear power plant (NPP), which doesn’t produce energy anymore but instead paradoxically consumes it, and an abandoned ghost town of Pripyat, – like a time machine, let you see the events past and realize how both history and nature works. The intricate ensemble of hundreds of impressive technical and cultural monuments is surrounded and engulfed by flourishing nature, which has gone wild in this area.
Why book with Us
CHORNOBYL TOUR – the leader of tourism to the most famous place in Ukraine, the Chornobyl Zone:
- the shortest time of obtaining permission to enter the Zone (2-5 days);
- skilled managers and guides, who are very enthusiastic about their work;
- access to usually closed areas (e.g. inside the Chernobyl nuclear power plant; flights over the Chernobyl zone);
- top-quality vehicles with air-conditioning (mainly Mercedes make; premium class vehicles available upon request);
- interesting, authentic, well-planned itineraries and scenarios of the tours;
- comprehensive technical support of the trips (by dosimeters, maps, certificates of the trip);
- additional rare exotic tours, e.g. to a military shooting range (Kalashnikov and sniper rifles), to the former Soviet nuclear strategic missile base, etc.
Nine years of successful work and an impeccable reputation brought CHORNOBYL TOUR a well-deserved recognition: the 2nd year in a row we have the Certificate of Excellence and №1 in category "Tours and entertainment in Kiev" on TripAdvisor.