- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Minneriya National Park Jeep Safari
- Climb to the summit of sacred Adam's Peak
- Dambulla Rock Temple
- Happutale – Scenic train through tea plantations
FAMILY TOUR TO SRI LANKA - for families with children aged 5 years and over. This exciting journey through Sri Lanka’s famous cultural triangle offers something for the whole family. Discover the wildlife that waits in the Minneriya and Yala National Parks, walk along the sandy Golden Mile and bathe in the crystal waters of Beruwela beach in this amazing adventure for all ages.
Day: 1 Colombo
Day: 2 Dambulla
Day: 3 Dambulla
Day: 4 Dambulla
Day: 5 Kandy
Day: 6 Kandy
Day: 7 Haputale
Day: 8 Tissamaharama
Day: 9 Bentota and Beruwala
Day: 10-11 Beruwela beach
Day: 12 Colombo
Day: 13 Colombo
- 12 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- 12 breakfasts
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 13
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an English speaking national guide
- Jeep safaris in Minneriya National Park and Yala National Park
- Sightseeing of Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Happutale, Ella and Colombo
- Scenic train trip Kandy - Tuk Tuk trips
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$140-$150pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85 today.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wild Sri Lanka & Beach for Families - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 29 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wild Sri Lanka & Beach for Families - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild Sri Lanka & Beach for Families - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.