- Getaways and short breaks
- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wilpattu National Park: Explore this genuinely wild national park, admiring its dense forests and fascinating wildlife.
- Anuradhapura: The ancient complex is full of marvellous stupas, charming temples, and impressive ruins. And it is still hosting ceremonies!
- Dambulla: This is a magnificent Buddhist cavetemple carved deep into a mountain and decorated with intriguing frescoes.
- Sigiriya: The ‘Lion Rock’ rises almost 200 metres above the jungle, offerings stunning panoramic views that will amaze your curious eyes.
This four-day private tour allows you to see Sri Lanka’s pristine wilderness and enjoy its cultural heritage. Visit ancient ruins with impressive architecture and statues. Climb up rock fortresses and be inspired by temples and spectacular natural landscapes. Even hop on a boat to visit the rustic Pigeon Island. Choose this memorable four-day tour and enjoy amazing Sri Lanka!
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Colombo – Negombo – Wilpattu – Anuradhapura (235km – 5 Hrs)
Day 3: Anuradhapura – Trincomalee – Dambulla (220km – 4 Hrs)
Day 4: Dambulla – Depart Colombo (165km – 4 Hrs)
- 3 nights' accommodation.
- 3 Breakfasts ; 3 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Transportation for sightseeing, excursions and surface travel as per programme
- Inbound airport transfers from Colombo airport - Colombo hotel.
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide
- Entrance fees to Wilpattu National Park and Jeep safari ride, Anuradhapura sites, Mihintale, Koneswaram temple in Trincomalee, Pigeon Island and boat ride, Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Temple
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Colombo Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Airport departure transfer Colombo hotel - Colombo Airport
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc.
- Video camera and photography permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wild, Pristine Sri Lanka And Its Heritage - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wild, Pristine Sri Lanka And Its Heritage - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild, Pristine Sri Lanka And Its Heritage - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.