- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- Countryside and village visits
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Udawalawe National Park Go in search of wildlife on a game drive in Udawalawe, home to the nation's largest herd of Asian Elephants
- Yala National Park Safari in search of Asian Elephants, Sri Lankan krait, crocodiles and elusive leopards
- Bundala National Park Spot colourful birds and Asian elephants in this picturesque coastal National Park
- Mirissa/Galle Go whale and dolphin watching off the coast of Mirissa (01 Nov 30 Apr) or visit Galle with its impressive fortress (01 May 31 Oct)
WILDLIFE TOUR: Go wild in Sri Lanka animal spotting in Yala, Udawalawe and Bandula national parks. Add to this whale watching in Mirissa and most of the country's famed cultural triangle and you've got the best of Sri Lanka in 10 days!
Day: 1 Colombo
Day: 2 Dambulla
Day: 3 Polonnaruwa
Day: 4 Kandy
Day: 5 Nuwara Eliya
Day: 6 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 7 Yala National Park
Day: 8 Bundala National Park
Day: 9 Weligama & Mirissa
Day: 10 Colombo
- 9 nights 4-5 star hotels and heritage properties
- Breakfast daily and 1 lunch
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 10
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Nuwara Eliya, Udawalawe, Kandy, Yala, Bandula and Colombo
- Escorted by an English-speaking national guide for groups of 6 or more (professional chauffeur guide for groups of 5 or less)
- 3 Jeep safari/game drives in Udawalawe NP, Yala NP and Bandula NP
- Scenic train journey from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya, canoe and Tuk Tuk trips
- Whale and dolphin watching boat cruise in Mirissa (01 Nov-30 April, approx $35pp to pay locally). Visit to the Dutch Fort at Galle (01 May-31 Oct)
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$160-$190pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wild About Sri Lanka - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wild About Sri Lanka - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild About Sri Lanka - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.