- Getaways and short breaks
- Active and outdoor
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kitugala: Paddle the strong currents of the Kelani River and trek through the boulders to discover the mystery of the deep green waters.
Offer yourself an exquisite four-day private tour and discover Sri Lanka’s vivid side as you explore its lush green rainforests and raft down the Kelani River. Search for local birdlife and wildlife and drive past the fascinating emerald countryside. Enjoy a quick but memorable escape to see beautiful Sri Lanka!
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Colombo – Mathugama – Kalawana – Sinharaja (125km – 3 Hrs)
Day 3: Sinharaja – Ratnapura – Avissawella – Kitulgala – Colombo (200km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Depart Colombo
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts ; 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Entrance fees to Sinharaja Rain forest, tracker charges in the forest, Kitulgala water sports activities
- Transportation for sightseeing, excursions and surface travel as per programme
- Inbound Airport transfer Colombo Airport – Colombo hotel.
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide.
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Colombo Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Airport departure transfer Colombo hotel – Colombo Airport
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc.
- Compulsory festival/peak season surcharges if stated separately
- Video camera and photography permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Vivid Green Of Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 August 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Vivid Green Of Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Vivid Green Of Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.