- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Negombo: Offers some of the most exiting diving stretches in the country, as well as delicious dishes out some of the best lobsters, prawns and crabs.
- Anuradhapura: One of the greatest and oldest civilization in the world, learn about the rich history of Sri Lanka and enjoy optional activities to Wilpattu National Park
- Dambulla: An emblematic Buddhist cave temple carved deep into a mountain and decorated with frescoes, that deserves to be seen and admired.
- Kandy:This beautiful city is home to the outstanding Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its associated palaces and gardens.
Even though Sri Lanka is an island, it’s not all to do with sails, sand and the sea. Experience Sri Lanka’s centuries old proud history with a hint of its traditions and culture which is no doubt exclusive only to this magical island. Formally known as “Ceylon”, Sri Lanka is also called to be the pearl of the Indian Ocean. Start off the round tour by exploring one of the most famous fishing destinations, “Negombo”. With quite a pleasant beach and lagoon, watch how Negombo dishes out some of the best lobsters, prawns and crabs found in the country, right on to your table or simply grab your kiteboards for an enthralling fly over crashing waves. Proceed your way towards the upper central part of Lanka to get a glimpse of ruins of ancient kingdoms and massive Buddha Stupas. Don’t forget to take a visit to what people call the World’s 8th wonder “Sigiriya Rock Fortress” . Join this 7 days tour!
Day 1: Arrival To Sri Lanka
Day 2: Transfer To Anuradhapura
Day 3: Visit Wilpattu National Park
Day 4: Transfer To Dambulla
Day 5: Transfer To Kandy
Day 6: Transfer To Colombo
Day 7: Departure From Sri Lanka
- 6 nights' accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation as stated in the programme
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide
- Meet and greet on arrival at Bandaranike International Airport in Colombo
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Departure airport transfer
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Entrance fees for all sights and attractions
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Video camera and photography permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy; video camera permits at Elephant Orphanage
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Local Way - Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Local Way - Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Local Way - Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.