- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore one of the most remarkable wetland rainforests in the world
- Photograph wild elephants in Udawalawe National Park
- Stand a chance to photograph leopards in Yala National Park
- Discover a wondrous national park filled with numerous species of marine birds
Join us on an expertly planned tour of four wildlife sanctuaries across the country in search of wild elephants, leopards, birds and numerous endemic flora and fauna. With different locations famous for different wildlife habitats, you are sure to have a special adventure every day of the trip.
You will have the opportunity to photograph the natural wonders of Sinharaja Rainforest, the leopards in Yala National Park, the elephants in Udawalawe National Park and birds of all shapes and sizes in Bundala National Park whilst enjoying the luxurious comforts at the best wildlife accommodations.
Day 1: Colombo - Sinharaja
Day 2: In search of elephants in Udawalawe
Day 3: A Yala adventure
Day 4: The life of a local in Yala
Day 5: Yala - Colombo
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All Park Entry fees and trekking charges
- Jeep hires for game drives
- Transportation on an air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- A professional English-speaking driver
- Mineral water bottles during the tour and safaris
- All government taxes
- International or domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHotel pickup is available from most of the centrally located hotels in Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Negombo and most of the south beach hotels up to Mirissa. Airport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion. This activity is not wheelchair accessible.