- duration 15 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the fascinating Dambulla cave temples
- Get a glimpse into rural Sri Lankan life with a visit to village of Hiriwadunna
- Enjoy exciting jeep safaris in Yala National Park
- Learn to prepare traditional Sri Lankan food on a halfday cooking experience
This is followed by Yala National Park, known for its rich biodiversity and a variety of wildlife. The last destination on the itinerary is Bentota, the perfect place for you to relax and sun yourself while your kids build sand castles on the beach.
This itinerary is the perfect combination of stunning destinations, luxury resorts and exciting activities. Spend your first night at the Wallawwa, a luxurious boutique hotel set in five acres of tropical gardens. Stay at a former tea planter’s bungalow in Sri Lanka's tea country and combine exciting wildlife safari trips with luxury in Yala, where you will be accommodated in Jetwing Yala, which comprises 80 deluxe rooms and ten tented villas as well as a 75-metre swimming pool.
For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Colombo & transfer to Kotugoda
Day 2: Transfer to Sigiriya
Day 3: Explore Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa
Day 4: Hike to Hiriwadunna Village
Day 5: Hiriwadunna Village – Kandy
Day 6: Explore Kandy
Day 7: Kandy – Sri Lanka's tea country
Day 8: Tea experience tour
Day 9: Tea country – Yala National Park
Day 10: Explore Yala National Park
Day 11: Yala National Park – Galle
Day 12: Sri Lankan cooking experience & traditional mask carving workshop
Day 13: Galle – Bentota
Day 14: Free day in Bentota
Day 15: Bentota departure
- Private pickup and drop-off transfers. All transport as per the itinerary
- VIP arrival services at Bandaranaike International Airport
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Excursions and activities mentioned on the itinerary
- Experienced, local, English-speaking tour guides
- International flights
- Sri Lanka visas
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 350 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.