- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Galle: the epic capital of the south is where classic Dutch architecture meets tropical surroundings creating a vivid vibe in beauty.
- Haputale: this small province has a rich and dense biodiversity with numerous varieties of flora and fauna, it is surrounded by hills covered with cloud forests and tea plantations.
- Kandy: conjures up visions of splendour and magnificence because it was the last capital of the Sri Lankan kings before falling under the British Empire.
- Silver Temple: a rockcut Buddhist shrine that features a 30foot reclining Buddha, surrounded by impressive walls and carvings.
Explore Sri Lanka with this awe-inspiring nine-day round-trip tour starting in the capital, Colombo, and taking an inland loop that covers all the main historic, cultural and natural attractions of this magical island. Discover a world of lush landscapes, picturesque lakeside cities, historic temples and ancient citadels. Breathe in the fragrances of Sri Lanka at herb and spice gardens. Enjoy the lush green tea plantations spread through the hill county.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo – Kosgoda – Beruwala (140km – 2.5hrs)
Day 2: Beruwala – Galle – Udawalawe (197km – 4hrs)
Day 3: Udawalawe – Lipton Seat – Haputale (137km – 4hrs)
Day 4: Haputale – Nuwara Eliya – Kandy (131km – 4hrs)
Day 5: Kandy – Peradeniya – Kandy (20km – 1.5hrs)
Day 6: Kandy – Matale – Dambulla – Habarana (95km – 2.5hrs)
Day 7: Habarana – Hiriwaduna – Sigiriya – Habarana (40km – 1.5hrs)
Day 8: Habarana – Ridi Hivaraya – Negombo (164km – 4hrs)
Day 9: Negombo – Departure Colombo (22km – 45min)
- 8 night’s accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 8 Dinners
- 8 Lunches upon an additional cost (full-board optional extra)
- Arrival/ departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from/to Colombo International Airport
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus throughout the tour
- Operated with Spanish-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Turtle Orphanage (Day 1); Galle tour city, Udawalawe National Park Safari (Day 2); Tuk Tuk ride in Lipton Seat, Tamil people encounter in Haputale, Tea factory visit and tasting (Day 3); Nuwara Eliya city tour, Cultural show in Kandy (Day 4); Kandy city tour, including the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Royal Botanical Garden (Day 5); Spice Garden and 10-minute Ayurveda massage, Temple visit in Matale, Dambulla caves (Day 6); Hiriwaduna visit, Sigiriya visit (Day 7); Silver Temple visit, Negombo city tour (Day 7)
- Meet & Greet
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights: the arrival flight time recommended is before 09:00 am. The departure flight time recommended is before 01:30 pm
- Video camera permits at the Temple of the Buddha's Tooth
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka, Paradise Island, Spanish-speaking Guide tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka, Paradise Island, Spanish-speaking Guide tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka, Paradise Island, Spanish-speaking Guide tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.