- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Discover the ancient cities along Sri Lanka's Cultural Triangle
- Explore the lush tea plantations of the central highlands
- Spot leopards and other wildlife on game drives in Yala National Park
- Relax at a luxurious beach retreat on Sri Lanka’s south coast
The following day you’ll transfer to the luxurious Ulagalla Resort which is an excellent base from which to explore the Cultural Triangle. You’ll discover the Buddhist temples, monasteries and places of worship of the ancient kingdom of Anuradhapura as well as the mysterious rock fortress of Sigiriya and the ancient ruins, sacred sites, monuments and statues of Polonnaruwa.
Head for Sri Lanka’s lush tea country in the central highlands, stopping en route in the Unesco World Heritage Site of Kandy. Stay at an old colonial bungalow that has been converted into luxurious accommodation featuring beautifully decorated suites with authentic period furnishings, four poster beds and verandas offering views of the breathtaking countryside. Explore tea plantations, see the tea pickers at work, visit a tea factory and walk through the rolling green hills.
Your next destination is Yala National Park, a vast area of forest, grassland and lagoons bordering the Indian Ocean in the southeast of the Sri Lanka. Spend two nights at Chena Huts, the first luxury safari lodge in Sri Lanka, and enjoy safaris in the national park.
Transfer to your next luxury accommodation, Amanwella, which is located on Sri Lanka’s south coast. Relax on a sunlounger by the hotel’s infinity pool overlooking a secluded palm-fringed tropical beach. Your Luxury Sri Lanka holiday ends with two nights at the iconic Amangalla hotel, set within Galle Fort, a Unesco World Heritage site.
Stay in luxurious accommodation, including elegant colonial mansions, beautiful boutique hotels and a contemporary beach resort during this tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Colombo & transfer to Kotugoda
Day 2: Transfer to Anuradhapura
Day 3: Explore Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa
Day 4: Transfer to Sri Lanka’s tea country
Day 5: Explore the tea country
Day 6: Tea country – Yala National Park
Day 7: Explore Yala National Park
Day 8: Transfer to Sri Lanka's south coast
Day 9: Free day in Amanwella
Day 10: Free day in Amanwella continues
Day 11: Transfer to Galle
Day 12: Sri Lankan cooking experience
Day 13: Galle departure
- Pickup and drop off transfer. All transport as per the itinerary
- VIP arrival service at Bandaranaike International Airport
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned on the itinerary
- Excursions and activities as stated in the itinerary
- Professional, local, English-speaking guides
- International flights
- Sri Lanka visa fees
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 210+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.