- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Dambulla: Discover an impressive cave temple consisting of five caverns decorated with painted walls and ceilings.
- Kandy: This beautiful city is home to the outstanding Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its associated palaces and gardens.
- Colombo: Sri Lanka’s vibrant capital is both a historic city packed with colonial architecture and modern metropolis with soaring skyscrapers.
Discover Sri Lanka’s central highlands and enjoy beautiful landscapes, pristine beaches, have the opportunity to visit one of the most important cities of the country. These 6 unforgettable days full of colors and senses will show an special view of this tropical island.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Colombo - Dambulla (160 Km - 3 Hrs)
Day 3: Dambulla - Kandy (73.4 Km - 2.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Kandy - South West Coast (222 Km - 6 Hrs)
Day 5: South West Coast- Colombo (125 Km - 2 Hrs)
Day 6: Departure Colombo
- 5 nights' accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- Inbound and outbound airport transfer from Colombo Airport.
- Operated with English-Speaking driver/guide
- Meet and greet on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals throughout the tour.
- Tips and porterage
- Flights, travel insurance and anything else not stated in the programme
- Entrance fees to places of interest
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka In A Nutshell - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka In A Nutshell - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka In A Nutshell - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.