- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Kandy: This beautiful city is home to the outstanding Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its associated palaces and gardens.
- Galle: Travel back in time while exploring the historical streets of this wellpreserved fortified Dutch colonial city.
Explore Sri Lanka high and low with this fascinating six-day round-trip tour starting in the capital, Colombo, and taking an inland loop that covers all the main historic, cultural and natural attractions of this magical island. Discover a world of lush landscapes, picturesque lakeside cities, historic temples and ancient citadels. Breathe in the fragrances of Sri Lanka at herb and spice gardens. Enjoy the lush green tea plantations spread through the hill county.
Day 1: Arrive Colombo – Seeduwa
Day 2: Seeduwa – Pinnawala – Kandy
Day 3: Kandy - Peradeniya - Tea Plantation - Nuwara Eliya
Day 4: Nuwara Eliya – Ella – Yala – Tissamaharama
Day 5: Tissamaharama - Yala - Tissamaharama - Galle – Mount Lavinia
Day 6: Depart Mount Lavinia - Colombo
- 5 night's accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts; 5 dinners
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- Operated with English-speaking driver- guide
- Entrances fees included Tooth Relic , Tea Plantation, Peradeniya botanical garden, Safari in Yala National Park
- Camera & video permits
- Lunch Beverages and extras
- Entrance Fees for the sites not mentioned above
- Cost of Air Tickets & Travel Insurance
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka Highlights - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Highlights - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Highlights - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.