- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Farm and plantation visits
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 50
- guiding method Fully guided
- Explore Sigiriya, an ancient landmark built atop a huge granite rock
- Visit the relic of Lord Buddha at the Temple of the Tooth
- Explore the ruins of 12th century kingdom of Polonnaruwa
- Learn about Sri Lanka's world renowned tea cultivation & production at a local plantation
Your customizable itinerary includes four UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the ancient city of Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya rock fortress, Golden Temple of Dambulla and Sri Dalada Maligawa (Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic). You will also visit a spice garden, a botanical garden and tour tea plantations and factories. Before ending an unforgettable journey, you make it to two stunning waterfalls in the central highlands.
Includes round-trip private transport from Bandaranaike International Airport or your hotel in Colombo, Mount Lavinia or Negombo.
Day 1: Colombo - Sigiriya
Day 2: Explore the wonders of Sigiriya
Day 3: Sigiriya - Kandy
Day 4: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
Day 5: Nuwara Eliya - Colombo
Day 6: Colombo - Katunayake
- 5 breakfasts
- 5 nights' accommodation on bed and breakfast at 3-star hotels
- Pickup and drop-off at the airport or local hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking chauffeur guide
- Entrance fees to Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya rock fortress, Dambulla cave temple, Kandy Temple, a cultural show and Peradeniya Botanical Garden
- Mineral water during sightseeing tours and overland trips
- All current taxes
- International and domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any others expenses not mentioned in Inclusions section
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHotel pickup is available from most of the centrally located hotels in Colombo, Mount Lavinia and Negombo. Airport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details. You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees while visiting sacred or holy places. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. The duration of transfers is approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of the day and traffic conditions. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion. This activity is not wheelchair accessible.