- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at cave paintings at Dambulla Rock Temple
- See elephants in Pinnawala & Minneriya National Park
- Hike through the jungle and share a meal with a local family
Discover the breathtaking nature, vibrant culture, and rich history of Sri Lanka in this incredible 5-day adventure.
Day 1: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Day 2: Colombo - Habarana, Sri Lanka
Day 3: Habarana - Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Day 4: Dambulla - Kandy, Sri Lanka
Day 5: Kandy - Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 4 Nights accommodation in 2 or 3-star hotels, depending on package
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Airport Transfers & Van
- Colombo Airport pick-up & drop-off
- All transport in an A/C vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- Cultural and Active Adventure
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Hiriwadunna Village Walk
- Minneriya National Park
- Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
- Temple of the Tooth
- Cultural Show
- Local taxes
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities/upgrades
- Travel insurance
- Holiday Supplement on 24&31Dec and 10Jan depending on the accommodation type
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka Experience 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Experience 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Experience 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.