- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Marvel at cave paintings at Dambulla Rock Temple
- See elephants in Pinnawala & Minneriya National Park
- Hike through the jungle and share a meal with a local family
Discover the breathtaking nature, vibrant culture, and rich history of Sri Lanka in this incredible 5-day adventure.
Day 1: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Day 2: Colombo - Habarana, Sri Lanka
Day 3: Habarana - Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Day 4: Dambulla - Kandy, Sri Lanka
Day 5: Kandy - Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 4 Nights accommodation in 2, 3 or 4-star hotels
- 1N in Colombo
- 1N in Habarana
- 1N in Dambulla
- 1N in Kandy
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- Airport Transfers and Van
- Colombo Airport pick-up and drop-off
- All transport in an A/C vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- Day tours with an English-speaking chauffeur/guide
- Cultural and Active Adventure
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Hiriwadunna Village Walk
- Minneriya National Park
- Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
- Temple of the Tooth
- Cultural Show
- Local taxes
- Lunch, Dinner and Mineral Water or other beverages throughout the tour
- Optional activities
- Flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Video and camera permits
- All extra mileages and entrance fees out of the program
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 40 today.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka Experience 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Experience 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Experience 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
It is important to note that in order to experience these trips every traveler will have to obtain a complete series of COVID-19 Vaccine.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols