- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Sigriya rock fortress.
- Enjoy a Sri Lankan cooking demo for dinner.
- Gain insight into the national heritage at a tea plantation.
- Relax on pristine beaches.
For most travellers, Sri Lanka has been off the map for too long. Well, it's back. Discover the vibrant colours, diverse cultures, and swaying palm trees of this tropical jewel. Explore tea plantations and rock fortresses on this 14-day tour, which is designed to please. This tour is about more than just beaches and stunning views; it's about the inspiring people you'll meet along the way.
Day 1: Colombo
Day 2: Colombo/Negombo
Day 3: Negombo/Sigiriya
Day 4: Sigiriya
Day 5: Sigiriya/Kandy
Day 6: Kandy/Digana
Day 7: Digana/Nuwara Eliya
Day 8: Nuwara Eliya/Ella
Day 9: Ella
Day 10: Ella/Yala National Park
Day 11: Yala National Park to Mirissa
Day 12: Galle
Day 13: Mirissa
Day 14: Mirissa
- Hotels (13 nts), homestay (1 nt).
13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD225-295 for meals not included.
- Private van, boat, scenic local train.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Lunch at Sthree Craft Shop and Café, Kandy
- Your G for Good Moment: Tamarind Gardens Farm, Digana
- Colombo orientation walk
- Fishing village walking tour
- Dutch canal boat ride
- Dambulla Cave Temple visit
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress tour
- Village tour with local lunch
- Spice plantation visit
- Temple of the Tooth guided tour
- Tea factory visit
- Trek to Ella Rock
- Yala National Park safari
- Galle Fort and city tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Colombo and from Mirissa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sri Lanka Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 84 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 56 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 16 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.