- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Farm and plantation visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the Sigriya rock fortress.
- Enjoy a Sri Lankan cooking demo for dinner.
- Gain insight into the national heritage at a tea plantation.
- Relax on pristine beaches.
For most travellers, Sri Lanka has been off the map for too long. Well, it's back. Discover the vibrant colours, diverse cultures, and swaying palm trees of this tropical jewel. Explore tea plantations and rock fortresses on this 14-day tour, which is designed to please. This tour is about more than just beaches and stunning views; it's about the inspiring people you'll meet along the way.
Day 1: Colombo
Day 2: Colombo/Negombo
Day 3: Negombo/Sigiriya
Day 4: Sigiriya
Day 5: Sigiriya/Kandy
Day 6: Kandy/Digana
Day 7: Digana/Nuwara Eliya
Day 8: Nuwara Eliya/Ella
Day 9: Ella
Day 10: Ella/Yala National Park
Day 11: Yala National Park to Mirissa
Day 12: Galle
Day 13: Mirissa
Day 14: Mirissa
- Hotels (13 nts), homestay (1 nt).
13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD225-295 for meals not included.
- Private van, boat, scenic local train.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Lunch at Sthree Craft Shop and Café, Kandy
- Your G for Good Moment: Tamarind Gardens Farm, Digana
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Colombo orientation walk
- Fishing village walking tour
- Dutch canal boat ride
- Dambulla Cave Temple visit
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress tour
- Village tour with local lunch
- Spice plantation visit
- Temple of the Tooth guided tour
- Tea factory visit
- Yala National Park safari
- Galle Fort and city tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Colombo and from Mirissa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sri Lanka Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.