- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Udawalawe National Park – Look out for elephants, leopards and other majestic species on SUV safaris through the national park
- Kitulgala – Go white water rafting down the Kelani River and explore inside of the spooky Belilena Cave
- Horton Plains National Park – Trek to the scenic viewpoint at World’s End and take a dip in Baker’s Falls
- Kinchigune Nature Trail – Meet friendly villagers as you hike through lush countryside and paddy fields
Go in search of herds of elephants, spotted deer and toque monkeys in the Udawalawe National Park. Enjoy white water rafting on the Kelani River and visit the famous World’s End viewpoint on the Horton Plains during this 9 day adventure for the whole family (for teens aged 12 years and above).
Day: 1 Colombo
Day: 2 Kitulgala
Day: 3 Kitulgala
Day: 4 Kinchigune Nature Trail
Day: 5 Horton Plains
Day: 6 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 7 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 8 Colombo
Day: 9 Colombo
- 2 nights 4 star hotel, 2 nights eco lodge and 4 nights camping
- Breakfast daily, 5 lunches and 6 dinners
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 9
- Escorted by an English speaking national guide
- 4 half day game drives through Udawalawe National Park
- Rafting and canyoning in Kithulgala
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We suggest USD$25 – 35 per adult for the entire tour. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$110-$120pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 92 today.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka Adventure for Teenagers - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Adventure for Teenagers - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Adventure for Teenagers - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.