- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join us and explore the best of inland Sri Lanka on this fascinating six-day round-trip starting in Colombo City. This route covers some of Sri Lanka’s most inspiring cultural landmarks, including the Sigiriya Rock Fortress. It is the perfect tour for lovers of history and culture.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Colombo – Habrana / Sigiriya (180km – 4hrs)
Day 3: Habrana – Sigiriya (15 Km – 30 Min)
Day 4: Sigiriya – Kandy (90km – 2.5hrs)
Day 5: Kandy – Colombo (120km – 3.5hrs)
Day 6: Departure Colombo
- 5 nights accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation as stated in the programme
- Arrival airport transfer / Departure airport transfer
- Operated with English-speaking chauffeur/ guide on shared basis
- Tuk Tuk ride back to hotel
- One-time entrance fee to Sigiriya Rock Fortress (day 2), Polonnaruwa Ancient Kingdom (day 3), One-time entrance fee Dambulla Cave Temple (day 4), Temple of Tooth (day 4), Colombo walking city tour (day 5), Gangaramaya temple (day 5)
- Meet and Greet on day 1
- Flowers at Gangaramaya Temple. (on day 5)
- A straw hat woven by locals (on day 1)
- 1 shot of Arrack or a non-alcoholic beverage at a local bar (on day 5)
- Sweets at a local sweet shop (on day 5)
- One bite of Beetle leaves (on day 5)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Lunch & Dinner throughout the tour
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Video camera and photography permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Cultural show (on day 4)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Splendors Of Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Splendors Of Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Splendors Of Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.