- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Fully guided
- Bentota: Discover one of the best areas for water sports such as water Scooter rides, wind surfing. Parasailing, water skiing, and river cruising.
- Weligama: Spot five species of turtlesGreen Turtles!. Feel on your toes the white sandy beaches, calm, placid and warm waters, and ideal for underwater activities and for Whale watching.
- Galle: Travel back in time while exploring the historical streets of this wellpreserved fortified Dutch colonial city.
- Colombo: Sri Lanka’s vibrant capital is both a historic city packed with colonial architecture and modern metropolis with soaring skyscrapers.
Explore Sri Lanka during this 6 day tour. Full of colors and senses will show a special view of this tropical island. From the mesmerising Kandy to the pristine beaches and clear waters of Hikkaduwa. Discover a world of lush landscapes, picturesque lakeside cities, historic temples and ancient citadels.
Day 1: Arrival To Sri Lanka
Day 2: At Leisure
Day 3: Transfer To Weligama
Day 4: Mirissa Whale Watching
Day 5: Transfer To Colombo
Day 6: Depart From Sri Lanka
- 5 nights' accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts;
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Colombo Airport
- Lunch and Dinner throughout the tour.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Compulsory festival/peak season surcharges if stated separately
- Video camera and photography permits at the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Optional tours and activities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc
- Entrance fees to places of interest no mentioned in the included section
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Coast Beach Tour - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 February 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Coast Beach Tour - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Coast Beach Tour - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.