- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wilpattu National Park Experience a tented safari in Sri Lanka's largest national park, which is renowned for its leopards
- Dambulla Rock Temples Visit the largest, bestpreserved cavetemple complex in Sri Lanka
- Mahiyanganaya Visit the Veddhas, one of Sri Lanka's indigenous tribes
- Yala National Park Game drive in Yala which is home to Sri Lanka's highest population density of leopards
WILDLIFE TOUR: Safari in Sri Lanka on this unique wildlife tour which takes in five of the beautiful Tear Drop Isle's best national parks - Wilapattu, Wasgamuwa, Gal Oya, Udawalawe and Yala. Go in search of herds of elephants, Sri Lankan sloth bears and elusive leopards, explore Dambulla's incredible cave temple, visit the Veddhas and more, in nine captivating days.
Day: 1 Colombo
Day: 2 Wilpattu National Park
Day: 3 Dambulla
Day: 4 Visit the Veddhas
Day: 5 Gal Oya National Park
Day: 6 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 7 Yala National Park
Day: 8 Galle
Day: 9 Colombo
- 4 nights 4-5 star hotels, 3 nights lodges and 1 night safari camp
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 5 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 9
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Dambulla Rock Temple, Galle and Colombo
- Escorted by an English speaking national guide for groups of 6 or more (professional chauffeur guide for groups of 5 or less)
- All national park entrance fees (included, valued at USD$350)
- Boat safari in Gal Oya
- Game drives in Wilpattu, Wasgamuwa, Gal Oya, Udawalawe and Yala National Parks
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Safari in Sri Lanka - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Safari in Sri Lanka - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Safari in Sri Lanka - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.