- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Colombo explore Sri Lanka's capital
- Dambulla Rock Temples visit the largest, bestpreserved cavetemple complex in Sri Lanka
- Udawalawe National Park go in search of the nation's largest herds of Asian Elephants
- Yala National Park game drive in Yala which is home to Sri Lanka's highest population density of leopards
Safari in Sri Lanka on this unique wildlife tour which takes in five of the beautiful Tear Drop Isle's best national parks - Wilapattu, Wasgamuwa, Gal Oya, Udawalawe and Yala. Go in search of herds of elephants, Sri Lankan Sloth Bears and elusive leopards, explore Dambulla's incredible cave temple, visit the Veddhas and more, in nine captivating days.
Day: 1 Colombo
Day: 2 Wilpattu National Park
Day: 3 Dambulla
Day: 4 Visit the Veddhas
Day: 5 Gal Oya National Park
Day: 6 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 7 Yala National Park
Day: 8 Galle
Day: 9 Colombo
- 4 nights 4 - 5 star hotels, 3 nights lodges and 1 night safari camp
- 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 9
- All relevant transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an English speaking national guide for group 6 or more (professional chauffeur guide for groups of 5 or less)
- Touring of Dambulla Rock Temple, Galle and Colombo
- Game drives in Wilpattu, Wasgamuwa, Gal Oya, Udawalawe and Yala National Parks
- Boat safari in Gal Oya
- All national park entrance fees (USD$350)
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 6 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 121 today.
- Save US$ 81+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Safari in Sri Lanka - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Safari in Sri Lanka - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Safari in Sri Lanka - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.