- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Active and outdoor
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join us and explore the best of inland Sri Lanka on this fascinating eight-day round-trip starting in Colombo City. This route covers some of Sri Lanka’s most inspiring and diverse national parks, as well the beautiful Sinharaja rainforest. It is the perfect tour for nature and wildlife lovers.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Colombo — Yala (300km - 6hrs)
Day 3: Yala National Park
Day 4: Yala National Park
Day 5: Yala — Udawalawe (60km - 2hrs)
Day 6: Udawalawe — Deniyaya (60km - 2hrs)
Day 7: Deniyaya: Explore Sinharaja
Day 8: Deniyaya – Departure Colombo (150km – 6hrs)
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation as stated in the programme
- Arrival airport transfer / Departure airport transfer
- Operated with an English-speaking wildlife guide on a shared basis
- Jeep safari in Yala National Park
- Handunugoda Tea Estate (day 2), safari in Yala National Park (day 3,4), Udawalawe National Park (day 5), Elephant Transit Home (day 5), trek to Sinharaja Rain Forest (day 7)
- Meet and Greet on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Lunches throughout the tour
- Gratuities for drive and guide
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, etc
- Video camera permits at Elephant Orphanage
- Travel Insurance
- Colombo city tour with drink in Grand Oriental Hotel, Galle tour, Virgin White tips tea Factor
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 132+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Leopards And Endemic Birds Of Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Leopards And Endemic Birds Of Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Leopards And Endemic Birds Of Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.