- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sigiriya, one of Sri Lanka's most famous sites
- Enjoy a jeep safari in Minneriya National Park
- Discover the sacred Buddhist sites and beautiful bontanical gardens of Kandy
- Explore the historic trading port of Galle on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka
Start your journey from the Cultural Triangle, where you’ll visit the majestic rock fortress of Sigiriya. Then enjoy a jeep safari in Minneriya National Park and have the chance to spot huge herds of elephants and other wildlife.
Head to central Sri Lanka next to spend two nights at a luxurious tea planter’s bungalow located high in the mountains above Kandy. From here you’ll visit the neighbouring Loolecondera Estate to learn about the history of tea production in Ceylon. You can visit the sacred city of Kandy to discover the Temple of the Tooth, the holiest Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka, and the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens at Peradeniya.
From Kandy, transfer to the historic city of Galle on Sri Lanka’s southwest coast and stay at a luxury hotel located within a heritage building in Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. You’ll enjoy a private tour of Galle Fort before spending your last evening in Sri Lanka watching a spectacular sunset from the palm-fringed tropical beaches of Unawatuna.
Day 1: Arrive in Colombo, transfer to Cultural Triangle
Day 2: Explore Sigiriya and Minneriya National Park
Day 3: Transfer to Kandy
Day 4: Explore Kandy and the tea country
Day 5: Transfer to Galle
Day 6: Explore Galle Fort
Day 7: Transfer to airport and fly back home
- Private airport transfers
- Accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Excursions and activities as stated in the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking guides
- VIP arrival services at Bandaranaike International Airport
- International flights
- Visas and travel insurance
- Optional activities and excursions
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Save US$ 68+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.