Colombo Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
5 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 149 Reviews
- Dig into Colombo’s street food scene and eat, eat, eat your way through the city like a local!.
- Sample Colombo’s unique mix of Sinhala, Muslim, Tamil, and Malay cuisines.
- Explore the busy streets of Pettah and witness the hustle and bustle of the local markets.
SaveUS$ 2From US$ 41 3 hours View Tour
|May 28||10+ seats left|
|May 29||10+ seats left|
- Witness the amazing Sri Lankan seafood on offer at the Negombo seafood market.
- Spend time with welcoming locals keen to share the mysteries of Sri Lankan cuisine – learn Tamil, Sinhalese, and Bergher cooking in their homes.
- Soak up the scenery while sipping a glass of the local arak – Sri Lanka’s signature local liquor.
SaveUS$ 322From US$ 2,220 US$ 1,998 12 days View Tour
|Jun 4||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 25||Only 4 seats left|
- Explore the fascinating Golden Temple Caves, visit a local Sri Lankan village and learn first hand about local life before climbing Pidurangala Rock for an amazing sunset over the famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress..
- Stroll through rolling green Tea Plantations, pick Tea with the locals, experience thundering waterfalls, Little Adam’s Peak and the famous Nine Arches Bridge..
- Get up close and personal with some of the world’s most amazing wildlife on a once in a lifetime Safari experience.
|Jul 1||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 5||Only 5 seats left|
- Climb the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sigiriya, one of Sri Lanka's most famous sites.
- Enjoy a jeep safari in Minneriya National Park.
- Discover the sacred Buddhist sites and beautiful bontanical gardens of Kandy.
Perfect for those who have limited holiday time, this incredible itinerary offers an opportunity to ... Read More
- Explore the temples and monuments of the ancient kingdom of Anuradhapura.
- Climb the mysterious rocky outcrop of Sigiriya.
- Spot elephants in Minneriya National Park.
This Classic Sri Lanka Adventure itinerary offers a perfect combination of culture, history, wildlife and ... Read More
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results